[amayausers.com] Re: How is Business/Economy

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:58:32 UT

This message was posted by Wayne on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/114.html

Just wondering how business is across the USA.

Business--up or down by percent.
    Mine down by 75%.

Will the new Health Care Bill hurt your business?
    As for the new taxes and regulations, YES.

Do you plan on hiring extra help this year?
    As for me, NO. This year or next.

Do you plan on purchasing new equipment this year?

   No. I had order two new Amayas last year but
   health cost put a hold on that. I see no new
   equipment in the future.