[amayausers.com] Re: How Close?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:59:31 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/457.html#000002

How are you hooping it to get that close? We use the CCF hoop all the time, and
cannot get any closer than an inch-because the hoop reaches 'hoop limit' if we
try to move the hoop/design down further.
And all the hats we sent out (bulk orders) to Dick and Pat are the same. The
'height' allowable to sew in on my amaya is the same amount they told me was
all they could sew also.
If there is a way to get closer to the brim it would give us an extra 1/2 to
3/4 inch field.