[amayausers] Re: Hooping Sun Visor

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:25:12 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/89.html#000003

These hats are not you normal "visor".  They are sun shades with a huge brim.
A normal hat, from the center seam out to the edge of the brim is 2 3/4",  This
Sun shade is 4".  And the normal measurement of the brim from side to side
measuring  right at the seam, is about 8",  The Sun shade is 16.5".  So I can
hoop it; it's just that I am having a terrible time actually attaching the hoop
to the machine.  Just no room for the brimand I can't see what I'm doing.