[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop Positioning

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:31:57 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/708.html#000001

You can move the design with the keypad commands once the shirt/hoop is on the
machine...but if you want it higher on the shirt-you have HOOP it higher to
begin with!
We use the All In One hooper and realized with the first shirt the 'suggested'
hoop center is way too low...not sure why but we usually are 2" or more above
the 'dots' on the frame. And some shirts even higher. So just move your HOOP up
on the shirt, and then use the keypad to move the hoop around a bit to get the
design exactly where you want it. Don't forget-unless you change the position
for the next shirt-the MACHINE will go back to where you aligned the first one!
So if your first shirt hoop is off center and you move the hoop by keypad to
align it...but your SECOND shirt is perfectly aligned in the hoop-the MACHINE
Doesn't know that and will move the hoop over-then you are not aligned on the
second shirt. So ALWAYS do a 'trace' on every single shirt!