[amayausers] Re: Hooked up

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:44:54 -0700

Frank,
Thanks for the input. I have 1200 and 1500 and the ability to polish
stainless. I believe I know where the mess came from. After feeling the old
hook and then the one on the machine I am almost certain it needs some
attention. Am going to pull it off and see if I can clean it up. If that
does not work I'll put the old one back on. Much Thanks.

Herb
Royal Embroidery