[amayausers] Help with T-SHIRTS

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:22:34 -0700 (PDT)

I am in need again of information on settings that you have used with your
Amayas to embroidery t-shirts.  I have mis-placed all of the info and keep
getting little holes in the garments.  I changed the density, used backing and
solvay and still get holes.  These are left chest lettering only.  Can you
suggest a script font that works good.  I have tshirts and also jersey polos
that need to get sewn.

  I have misplaced the info that you folks so kindly answered for me awhile
back.
  Please help!!

  Thanks!