[amayausers] Help on Puckering!

  • From: "Thomas Roman" <troman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:05:58 -0700

We're embroidering an assortment of 60 shirts, mainly Port Authority shirts.
Combo of twill shirts 100% cotton and , oxford 60/40. We noticed a bit late
puckering particularly on the lighter weight oxfords but also on the twill
shirts. We have Amaya XT 2005 version software, run on auto, used 3 ounce
cutaway. We have tried tightening the bobbin, loosening the bobbin and
hooping tighter. Any suggestions. My digitized says it is not the design as
he use to run it on his Brother machines when I contracted out to him
before.

Thanks

Thom

 <http://www.thequantumgroup.net>

The Quantum Group
Thomas Roman
Sales & Marketing
 <mailto:troman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> troman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=26745+Queen+Court&csz=Murrie
ta%2C+CA+92563&country=us> 26745 Queen Court
Murrieta, CA 92563
tel: 951-698-4970
fax: 951-696-7040
www.thequantumgroup.net