[amayausers] Help needed with design

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya User Group" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:41:55 -0500

Greetings All,
Hope it's cooler where you are! I have a design that is giving me a lot of
grief and I think the density might be the issue. I've tried everything
machine-wise to see if that was the issue first I keep getting numerous
threadbreaks in this lettering. It's a design digitized by someone else and the
customer now uses me for the embroidery since I'm local. Everything else in the
design sews fine. The design was sent to me in .exp so I have very limited
editing capabilities. Would anyone be interested in taking a peek at the
lettering and giving me their expert opinion. In the meantime I'm going to try
sewing it with 60 wt. thread but I don't have a matching 40 wt for the rest of
the design and need to get these done by tomorrow. Anyone up for a challenge?
TIA,
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN