[amayausers] Help me

  • From: Jo Leftwich <leftwichjo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 07:38:17 -0700 (PDT)

Something new is going on here! I pulled up a design
file is DS, loaded it to OS and Design Shop
disappears. OS comes up without the graphic or number
of colors. I loaded the file from OS and I get the
graphic and colors so I try from there. Acti-feed runs
for awhile then thread breaks. Standard on 8 works for
awhile then too much thread. Drop to 7, check presser
foot, grease roller, check thread path, check bobbin.
Inching stitch is picking up bobbin thread but thread
looks cut on next stitch, not raveled. Loosened bobbin
just a little. Will not sew one stitch past inching.
Using WACF on structured but fairly soft hat. Help!

Jo
Just Sew It Custom Embroidery
Delta, Colorado
<www.justsewitllc.com>