[amayausers.com] Re: Help converting a .bdf to a .dst

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:03:53 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/258.html#000002

I looked it up, don't know if you know but it's as simple as typing ".BDF file
format" into google. It gives several choices but one is Brother Embroidery
file. So my question is can you contact the person that original made it or
someone that works with Brother should be able to convert it to something that
can work.

Ron