[amayausers.com] Re: Help Tie Off not happening!!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 20:25:00 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1677.html

I have a design that shows stitches to form a tie off, but when sewn, it does
not appear to actually tie!  There is a long loose thread.  Cannot see a visual
tie within the element where it should be.  Where did it go???!!!!!  NOT GOOD
AT ALL! Help!
  I've tried to delete the tie and add it again, just shows but doesn't happen!
 This is on all machines!  What's going on!!!