[amayausers.com] Re: Help! Need bulk hat order sewn!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:10:32 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/249.html

It appears that Pat Beauregard (Squeegee Printers) up in Vt. is out of
business-I can't contact her at all. And I just got a request from a customer
for 500 hats, same design, less than 6k stitches. Hats would be dropshipped
from Sanmar and then need to be shipped to my client. I have the digitized
Amaya file-and no way to try this order on one Amaya-I don't have that much
time to spend!
Who in Amayaland has multiple heads and good price for subcontract job? It's on
the unstructured PWTTU hats from Sanmar, 1 color image-and I think actually
less than 4,000 stitches. I would require a sample sewout after I send the file
to make sure it matches up-can't have a customer going ballistic if something
isn't the same. I also have sample hat to send you to see it.