[amayausers] Hats from the PPAI show

  • From: "Jan Calahan" <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:45:32 -0700

Did anyone who attended the PPAI show in Las Vegas this past January happen
to see  a hat that had a light in the brim? The on/off switch was in the
brim also. It was a hat that was for joggers, fishermen, etc. It was like
two small lights that actually were fairly bright.
Well of course I mention it to one of my customers that would love to have
them! Opps! I don't have a clue WHO is distributing them!!

It is not the company "Headlites" which was the only one that I could get
when I goggled the search.

Thanks for any help!

Jan

Oak Tree Embroidery