[amayausers.com] Re: Hat back and sides

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 19:32:04 UT

This message was posted by Lauri on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1029.html

I have a few hats that my customer wants his company name (17 letters long) on
the back of a hat and also on the side of a hat. My test run on the back has
been a little better than the side, but still have a ton of thread breaks and
thread bunching.  The sides I can't get to work at all.  I am using a slim line
frame.  Should I use a different hoop?  I have tried a few different fonts, but
am limited to font size since there are so many characters (.30 inches is the
largest letters I've used).  I've tried the micro fonts and they look horrible.
 Please help!!