[amayausers.com] Re: Hat Press Help Needed!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:59:08 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/22.html#000005

Depends on the complexity of the design on the vinyl.  We did some for our
local middle school and cut and weeding was incredibly fast (and cheap too!).
I think we were producing hats for about $1.30 each including the vinyl!
Anyway, ganging the design, you should get a high yield from each sheet with
transfer express.  We used heat tape to keep things in place so make sure you
have some.

I just looked and on the low profile stuff we do most, I used the 6.5 x 3.5.
We have the Stahl's Hotronix Cap Press from Imprintables Warehouse.  If any of
you are looking into buying one, ask for Josh Ellsworth and tell him that John
@ Levelbest sent you.  Josh is a great guy and will take care of you - he's
great at solving problems too  ;)