[amayausers.com] Re: Happy Mother's Day, Ladies

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:29:44 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/8/109.html#000001

Thank you, Juli. I'm so hapy you had a good event. My son, his kids, and new
girlfriend came up. It was a happy day for me. My daughter is out of the area,
so we didn't share the day with them. They had fun for the day in the Virginia
mountains.
Sadly, all of our parents have now passed. My stepdad, my mother's
late-in-life-2nd husband lived until 89 and 51 weeks. He died last month. We
really miss him and all the rest. I'm not ready to be the matriarch of the
family.
Mary