[amayausers] Re: HELP - Needles dropping

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 02:11:33 EDT

Yea for extended service! In my area, we're out one tech (due to  health) but
the tech from So. Cal saved me. Sam drove up from the LA area  and arrived
around 4:45pm. By 5:30, my machine was all fixed!!!!!! It  seems the handle on
the clamp was just a bit too high and slightly bumped the  needle bar causing
only a few needles to fall (I am trully  fortunate no major damage was done
requiring  parts). I finished the totes and will be able to deliver them to the

church at 7:30am. I want to thank Sam and Melco service for helping.  The
moms getting these as gifts won't ever know what it took to get them made, but
will.

Happy Mother's Day!

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 5/11/2006 2:43:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
DLCompton@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi,

I need some help....my one machine just decided to give me a  problem (of
course with 19 more Mother's Day totes to do by  tomorrow):. Here's what
happened:

Using slim clamp, adjusted  needle placement to sew. Thread drifted off to
the left on the  roller (I tend only to have this problem in the afternoon
when
its  very hot in the garage, i.e. 95). Machine stopped with Bobbin break
error
(even though its the top thread). Instructed machine to trim  and then
advance
as  if it had an applique (to allow me to trim the  threads. In trimming, I
noticed I  was getting stuck by a  needle....then I saw that 2 or 3 of the
needles had just  dropped  down and although they would go up, they would not
stay.
OK, so I  re-set  the hoop (I'll worry about aligning later), still needles
down. Reset design.  Turned machine off and on.....carriage moved to  needle
16
with grinding sound.  Removed clamp. Turned machine off and  shut down
software--restarted with same  grinding. Went into  maintenance--can't do any
head (up,
down) command--I get a  color  index error.

Any ideas? I'll call melco right after I pick up my kids  from school (its.
2:45pm here). I need my machine!!!!!! I'll be back  by 3:15pm if any one
wants
to  call!