[amayausers] Re: Grinding Noise at startup

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:10:16 UT

This message was posted by Redina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/86.html#000006

Hi everyone,
New to this  forum but I had the same problem. My tech said I was not using the
machine often enough to keep it oiled using the schedule, so I was also told to
put drops of oil in the slot at least weekly if not embroidering daily. Felt
pads were all dry and I was not putting the hook oil in the right place.
Couldn't tell from the photo in the manual. Hopefully this new embroiderer will
soon be busy enough to keep on schedule.