[amayausers.com] Re: Grabber Timeout Error

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 00:15:12 UT

This message was posted by abbiewoody on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1439.html

Hi All, new to the forum. Having an issue with my XT. On some needles, usually
14, 15 and 16 the safety grabber drops but does not come back up, I get a
grinding noise and I have to switch needles to get it back up. I get a Grabber
timeout error. Machine runs fine on the other needles. Checked for
obstructions, called Melco but still no solution. Anyone else ever have this?
Thanks for any help!