[amayausers] Re: Got a second machine - what to do now?

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:52:25 -0700

When you had one machine you probably had it connected directly to your
computers ethernet card with a cross link (i think thats right) ethernet
cable.  When you go to 2 machines you need to get regular ethernet cables
and a hub.  You connect a cable from your computer to the hub and then you
connect 2 more cables to the hub with each one going to each AMAYA.  Its
pretty simple actually.  You will also need to reconfigure your machines in
OS so that it will recognize both machines.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957