[amayausers] Good Logo Design

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 23:05:20 -0400

Can someone on the list forward me a good logo design that sews out well on
pique and shows off how well this machine can work?  I promise to destroy it
after use.

We are trying to figure out if we are having a settings issue or if we are
just hitting some bad digitizing. =)

- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I:  <http://www.levelbest.com/> www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481
P: 888.229.1779
F: 781.998.6473

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
 <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of
this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

-- Type: image/jpeg