[amayausers] Re: GX 24 cutters-new product to test!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:54:09 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/36.html

Just got this note from Stahls and if one of you that has the GX would try it,
I might have some occasional work for you!
I get requests for 'soft hand' full color images on darks and the printed heat
seal vinyl off my Versacamm just isn't 'soft hand'.
This would save some small orders that they don't want to embroider.

Now You Can Print On Darks With Stahls' New InkTra? Opaque Transfer Paper!

 InkTra? Opaque Transfer Paper allows you to use photos, logos, text, and more
to create full color transfers for application onto dark fabrics. Designed for
smooth, jam-free feeding through ink jet printers, InkTra? Opaque  applies
easily with a heat press. Printed transfers can be cut by hand or an
optical-eye knife-blade cutter such as the Roland® GX-24 and applies to cotton,
polyester, poly/cotton blends, or fleece. The transfer paper is available in 8
½" x 11" and 11" x 17" sheets.  InkTra? Opaque is long lasting and has a soft
hand.  Try it today!