[amayausers] Re: GUIDELINES

  • From: Dana Sandergaard <ramprinting@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 19:15:54 -0600

Hey there list...

My first few days back after loosing track with the group for a while when it
changed listings and I see why I wasn't too hurt for not getting updated posts.

I recall being jumped on over numerous things that were well withing the
guidelines as well and I know how it feels.  The list is to better the business
and operation of amaya machines everywhere.  Sometimes product sourcing and
questions about how to do the business end of things rather than just the
operation of the machines is necessary and beneficial to everyone on the list.

I guess the list hasn't changed and as much as I like to help others with
problems they may be having or questions on more optimum operation of their
machines I don;t like having to tippy toe around answers in the fear of being
attacked by others on the list

I may just remove myself from the list

Dana @
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.