[amayausers.com] Re: Fw: equipment for sale AMAYA XT

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <silver_linings68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:47:45 -0400

I would suggest lowering the price if you are serious about selling it. I can
call my sales rep and get the same thing for close to that price (brand new!)
Seems with the economy going downhill fast, a lot of people are going out of
business and there have been a lot of embroidery machines for sale since about
the first of the year. It is a good time to buy one (if you have the money) but
not a good time to sell one.

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:34:01 -0700From: silver_linings68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[amayausers.com] Fw: equipment for sale AMAYA XTTo: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded Message ----From: terri boschetto
<silver_linings68@xxxxxxxxx>To: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thursday, July
17, 2008 12:57:27 PMSubject: equipment for sale AMAYA XT

My name is Terri Boschetto with Needle FX in Fruita, Colorado. I am looking to
sell my Amaya equipment and supplies.
All items included are listed below, motivated to sell you can reach me at
silver_linings68@xxxxxxxxx or call me at (970) 589 4860

2 Amaya XT/ with carts (purchased 2008)
1 Amaya OS flex/plus multi-head operating program
1 Design Shop Pro (USB Dongle) with 2008 upgrade
4 (18 cm) round hoops
4 (15 cm) round hoops
4 (30X44 cm) rectangular hoops (plastic)
1 Fast frame
2 Wide angle cap drivers XT
4 Wide angle cap frames
1 Wide angle gauge
1 Treasure Chest 5000 design pack
1 All in one hooper w/ leveler Pro
Complete line of ARC POLY thread
All Miscellaneous items needed for production (backing,needles, tear away
backing, etc.)

PRICE: $31,500/ OBO

http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_family_safety_072008