[amayausers.com] Re: Fw: Re: Amaya has stopped working----- I still need info

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:52:51 -0500

Now I've heard both opinions about force download.  Some say check it, some say
don't.  I read my manual again, and I was to check it when I first  loaded the
OS, but I swear it says to be sure and uncheck it after the system is loaded???
  Can you advise?
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches
www.debznstitches.com