[amayausers] Re: Fw: Amaya's Lemon's

  • From: bulkley1@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:44:31 -0800

Thanks for the reply Herb.  The problem has been verified by a Melco tech and
by a process of elimanation.  The machine has been progressively stitching
worse and worse and worse.  I had 2 day of training when we picked the machine
up.  I have replaced rollers, needle's, guides where the thread goes under the
red wheel's, changed needles, cleaned bobbin casing, set needle gap and hook
timing. I have done all the scheduled maintence's. Checked and set material
thckness's, density, head timing.  I have uninstalled OS and then reinstalled
it and the machine run's for a few sew out's and then revert's to stitching
poorly again.  I have used different cp's.  The original we thought had a bad
ethernet card so I am in the process of replacing the $$$Motherboard on the
CP.  Brought in a 2nd cp and the same communication error come up on that one
as well. Uninstalled OS and reinstalled it again on the 2nd cp, stitched for a
bit and then back to bad stitching.  Open up the cover on the motherboard of
the Amaya reset the switch, restarted it and it went back to stitching lousey
again.  The tech siad that it has to be the amaya motherboard, so in order to
keep the warrenty, he has to install it or if I have someone else do it, it
void's the warrenty.  The tech has to come from Calgary and I am in Northern
BC. So 1 return plane ticket and all expenses are mine in order for him to
come and change and set up the machine again.  Did I miss something that I
don't know to check?  I have thought for a long time that I just can't get the
hang of this thing, or that I'm just not getting the setting's right. Even the
Melco Block font at 1/2 inch size won't stitch.  I think I'm going crazy!!!!
Terry