[amayausers.com] Re: Funpass

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:57:59 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/17.html

Ok, guys it is just a little over a week and we will be sailing the high seas
and we have noticed there are several cruisers that have not completed their
funpass for the cruise.  This is a must do as this is your boarding pass
without doing this you will not get passed the first checkpoint at the pier!

Here is the link once again!  You will need your confirmation number that is on
the invoice you received from me along with the ship name Carnival Valor and
sailing date Feb. 1, 2009.

Please please do this as soon as possible if you need your confirmation please
email me off list.

Bon Voyage Soon!