[amayausers.com] Re: Frustrated

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:59:23 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/76.html#000001

Oh I bet we have ALL had those days...where advil every hour (or every stitch
break) just isn't enough...the point in the middle of the nite when you still
have 2 days of stitching to go at the pace you are working and the order is due
at 8 am...that point where, if the door was wide enough-the amaya would be
rolling right through it and on the way down the street...the times when you
just KNOW it isn't something you are doing wrong but you keep getting told it
is your fault-not the machine...when the painkillers kick in and your email
bings...and there is another amaya owner on the other end telling you 'it isn't
YOU...there's a glitch in the program doing it'....ahh, you end up waiting for
those moments and dreading the next problem!