[amayausers] Re: Football shaped car magnets source?

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:33:10 -0400

I've got a couple of magnet sources...
are you set up with a UPIC number so you can order direct as a
distributor?
Magnet LLC, MagnaTel, couple others I have in mind.
Stay away from 'paper' printed and laminated to magnet backing-it's
garbage.
Also you want minimum 20 mil, 25, or best- 30 mil. Anything less than
25 mil
won't hold up a couple coupons or notes- 20 mil will hold maybe 1 note.
15 mil-the usual 'web sale cheap' magnets won't even hold themselves
up.
I ordered soccer ball magnets for local club, 6"...talked them into
1000 I think
and price dropped to less than 1/2 of what smaller quantity was. They
sold them
for donation of $10 I think to start...made huge profit before they
sold half of them!
And they are strong enough I see them on cars all over town.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO
ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC
based programs.
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc.
but not for graphics.
Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed.  ANY sign and
logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand)
without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx