[amayausers] Re: Font search

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:27:10 -0400

If you have his LOGO then it would probably just be faster to scan in
a print
of it and use it as ARTWORK instead of trying to find the fonts just
for a couple
of letters. I do that probably 75% of the time for engraving,
screenprinting, and
embroidery. Or find a 'close' font, (on Mac of course), type what I
need, convert to path,
then manipulate to make the exact image. Do it all the time...
Roland

On Jun 26, 2007, at 4:12 PM, Image Embroidery wrote:

> A customer wants me to dyplicate his logo and after searching all
> of my font files (8000+), can you believe I do not have either of
> his fonts.
> The internet was no help. My favorite sites also do not have these
> fonts.
> So, does anyone out there have LegerD and/or Arab brushstroke
> (a.k.a. ARADBRUD)
> Thank you in advance for your time.
> I don't need embroidery fonts...I need them as true type fonts.
>
> LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
> Because Your "Image" Matters

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO
ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC
based programs.
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc.
but not for graphics.
Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed.  ANY sign and
logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand)
without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx