[amayausers.com] Re: Font problem

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 14:49:56 -0500

My thoughts....
your density is too tight, and going around the 'corners' is making a pucker. If the letters/numbers are above 1/2" tall, make sure 'short stitches' is ON. Also, try adding .3 to your density...if you are running 4.5, go to 4.8, etc.-I'm doing that right now as I fine tune a sweatshirt logo design to relieve the
puckering on some tight letters.

Roland

On Dec 8, 2008, at 2:29 PM, Darlene Weber wrote:

Can anyone give me some suggestions on this problem???

Thanks!