[amayausers.com] Re: Folding Nylon chairs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 21:55:29 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1005.html

I'm doing 75 nylon seats for awards, embroidering the backs with quite a lot of
text. My problem is the thread breaks. I have adjusted the height of the
presser foot (several times on the same chair back), the thread feed, changed
needles, etc.
I am using the large slim line frame and no backing. The seats have some
padding and some fullness in the material so it's like sewing on hills and
valleys. Anyone have tips to share?