[amayausers] Re: Foam front 'trucker hats' help!`

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:34:56 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/185.html

I've got well over 5-600 foam front ballcaps (trucker hats, whatever) that I
used to decal on-would rather blow them out embroidered with all kinds of goofy
stuff on them. Tried several and the sewing just puckers unbelievably. But I
still think it could be done!
Anyone do this type of hat-got some suggestions? I'd like to have the machine
doing something when it's not busy-which is 3 weeks of the month. Since we have
a retail boutique as a second business, I can sell anything I want through it
and get rid of them. Just can't
figure out how to get it!
I'm running a 'big red', original model Amaya, but do have the auto tension
running great.