[amayausers.com] Re: Flannel shirts- 5 brothers line?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 13:53:32 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/269.html

Anyone know if a supplier carries the 5 Brothers line of flannel shirts? We
sold them for years, I think I got them from a now defunct shirt supplier. They
held up under constant wear over 5-6 years. Last fall I tried LL Bean flannels,
just had to have some for myself...and the first one just blew out on an
elbow-only had it snce september and I don't think it was washed more than a
half dozen times. Lots of bucks-lousy durability.
Everyone we sold the others to are going to start coming in for new ones...now
I can embroider them instead of screenprinting-but I haven't found any of the
same heavy weight, durable quality.
Last time I checked 5 brothers would sell direct but only in assorted colors
and quantity.
Roland