[amayausers.com] Re: Fine Fabric_No Backing - Got Any Tips?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 16:50:14 UT

This message was posted by Lisa@BYH on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1298.html

I'd sincerely appreciate any advice all you pros can give on embroidering these.
Handkerchiefs with small lettering.  Right now I'm using Heat Away Topper as a
Backing.  The fabric is practically see through so nothing can show in the end.
 Tear Away, Wash Away, Etc. Backing not an option because the starching,
pressing and packing afterward takes too much time to make a profit)
They run great one day, the next day I get get through away with out thread
breaks on the same exact lettering.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF MY NEEDLE BREAKING, THREAD FRAYING WORLD!!!