[amayausers.com] Re: File extensions pcss, sews, shvs, huss, jefs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 16:40:49 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/601.html#000003

I don't see them at all and never have before until I started copying files
from Win 7 to Win XP.  That is strange to me.  If they have always been there
for some people I wonder why I have never seen them before.

I need the different formats.  It sounds like the files are useless in other
formats unless someone with an Amaya happens to run them.  Not likely for my
use.  Is there a way to stop the files from being created?