[amayausers.com] Re: Feed roller replacement?

  • From: "Scott F." <saflinch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 19:25:03 -0400

by the time my machine was about 4 months old the amount of grease that surrounds the inside of the roller and the pin it snaps onto was insufficient. Thus, the roller would rock left to right and put the thread out of the notch. Hard copy documentation that came with the machine tells you which of the two greases to use.

Scott Flinchbaugh
Don't Needle the Quilter