[amayausers.com] Re: Faux Fur

  • From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 00:08:02 -0400 (EDT)

You can always buy a piece of fake fur at the fabric store...

I usually trim the fur down around the area that I'm going to embroider,
then use solvy on top to hold the haur underneath.

In a message dated 10/25/2010 9:02:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This  message was posted by Debbie1 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
VIA  EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/8/115.html

I  have a large order of Faux Fur (Long pile) throws to embroider.  Can
anyone give me any hints.  I know I will need to separate the faux fur  from
the lining so as not to embroider through both layers.  I don't have  scraps
to practice on so I sure could use some expert  advice.