[amayausers] Re: False Thread Breaks...help

  • From: "Jack Fuller" <Jack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 06:57:48 -0600

Have you checked your thread rollers?

Jack Fuller

  _____

From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Childs
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 23:00
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] False Thread Breaks...help

We have a design that we have sewn on probally 250 hats total, within the
last four months, that has now decided to give us fits.  There is an satin
stich that is an outline around some numbers and we are getting a whole
bunch of stops for thread breaks, only the thread is not broken.  Neither is
the bobbin thread.  I have tried slowing this color down, changing the
needle, cleaning, oiling the hook, and changing position on the machine.  NO
help what so ever.  It is only this one color in the design and it just
started about 12 hats ago.  Any recomendations?  Getting preaty frustrated
"baby sitting" the green button.

Thank you,

Jimbo Childs
Impressing Promotions, LLC