[amayausers.com] Re: Expanding my business

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:05:22 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/285.html#000002

Things to look into...

Heat Press - with transfers from transferexpress, looks just as good as screen
printing without the mess.  Costs a tiny bit more.

Sublimination and ChromaBlast - best of both worlds.  Sub materials and
white/lite cottons.

Digital Cutter such as the Rolland GX-24.  Great for 10-20 items.  You cut the
designs and press them onto tee's, sport jerseys, polos, twill shirts using
heat pressable vinyl. Just did some purple twill shirts with gold metallic
vinyl... holy moly.  Looked way better than what I could have embroidered!
Seriously!  Clean crisp lines, fine details.  Awesome.