[amayausers.com] Re: Ethernet Cable

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:58:25 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/718.html

We sewed some this morning and when we got home we started the computer and
when we tried to open up Amaya we got this error:
Ethernet communications did not start correctly.
Don changed the ethernet cable around and it still won't work. We tried to use
our laptop but it's Windows 7 and wouldn't load. Not sure if he has the XP mode
on it but we are trying again with the computer for the machine and it still
comes up with this error. Can it be the cable? We have never had any problem or
error like this before. Thanks, Jenny