[amayausers.com] Re: Equipment Must be Sold!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 04:47:27 UT

This message was posted by M.Kirsch on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/147.html

My husband and I had high hopes to get an embroidery business off and running.
However, his recent retirement from the military as now faced us with a move to
a new area, where I am not comfortable trying to start up our business again.
Below is a list of all of the equipment I would like to sell.  I was purchase
by case On 03.26.2008 and paid $1255.00 (casj).  We are askiong $10000.
Included in this sale is:

AMAYA Embroidery Sewing Machin
Cart Assembly
Cord, Power Supply, Rt angle, shie lded
Wide Andgle Cap Fram Driver (Amaya X)
Cap Frame ASM WASF-LP WACF-LP 2005 AMAYA X (2)
Kit, Guage, Cap frame, WA
AOS FLEX Ver7 USB Dongle
Kit, DS Pro Verson 7, USB Dongle
AOS Flex Ver7 USB Dongle
Hoop, Tubular, 18cm w.intfc bk (2)
Hoop, Tubular,  44cmx30cm, AS SY Plastic
Hoop, Tublar,  15cm W/INTFC  bk
Amayer Starter Kit
Dakota Collectibiles 5000 Design Pack
Cable,  Ethernet Crossover, NTW RK, INTFC
Best Investment  PLan
Kit, Thread, Arc Poly, 144, 1oooo M
Design Shop Pro Learnig CD,  training guide
Amayo Operating Learning CD,  training guide
Numerous Thread, bobbin thread included.

By the way, we are located in Virginia. Please let me know if you are
interested!