[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery on fabric for picture frame????

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:37:52 UT

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1266.html#000004

The Pres-On Mounting Board already has an adhesive. This is what the product
description says:

Foam Pres-On Board. Pres-On Products? pressure sensitive adhesive mounting
boards are a quick and easy way to mount needlework, stitchery, cross stitch or
any other artwork for framing. 1/4" polyether white foam gives needlework that
padded look. Cut the boards with a utility knife or single edge razor blade.
Regular thickness boards are packed in an attractive printed plastic bag ready
to sell!

But I agree Barbara, if I was using something else, I would not want to spray
the fabric.