[amayausers] Embroidery on backpacks

  • From: "Cindy Chamberlin" <ImpressiveThreads@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:58:25 -0700

I have a customer request for embroidery on backpacks for their soccer
association. These are packs for small children and feel like canvas on the
top side but looks like a vinyl or plastic under coating. I will be putting
about 3000 stitches in the logo for it. Since this is my first non-apparel
request I want to make sure that the AMAYA can sew it, and then get ideas on
what to use to hoop it with. They want the embroidery to go on the top front
of the pack ( think curved at the top) between the very top zipper and a
smaller front zippered compartment in the center of the pack. I know I have
been looking at fast exchange frames and clamps but have not purchased
anything yet. I am leaning towards the clamps, so what size would work on
this? Or what sizes are best to purchase, since they are pricey?

Thanks all,

Cindy Chamberlin

Impressive Threads Custom Embrodiery

 Ofc: 623-879-9761