[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery i2 plug-in for Illustrator

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 17:22:32 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/452.html

Has anyone here used the embroidery i2 plug-in for adobe illustrator? I read
about it several months back and it sounded like it would be awesome to have.
The thing that really blows is having to pay a monthly fee of $200. *Sigh* I
hate the concept of software subscriptions :-( .........

I mostly wanted it because I use a Mac and it would be nice to be able to have
digitizing software on my Macbook without having to run windows on it as well.
Does anyone know of any other digitizing software made specifically for macs?