[amayausers] Re: Editing Help

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 12:41:28 -0500

Cindy,
        First off, are you referring to lettering?  Lettering can easily be
converted to sew from the center out, left to right, or right to left
(depending on the software you have, of course).  With 2004 DS Pro, this is
no problem.  Right click on the lettering and choose "properties".  Under
the "lettering" tab, you should see three boxes that have arrows on them.
The direction of the arrows are relative to the stitch path direction.
        If you are asking about a design, I'm afraid it's going to be a little
more
involved.  The design would have to have been digitized to sew out that way.
The next question is which process would be less expensive...  to edit the
design to be what you want or to redigitize it again from scratch.  It's all
a matter of time.
Good luck to you.
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes