[amayausers.com] Re: ENS - tool for sending design to machine - won't run

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:43:20 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1135.html#000003

You are timing out sending the design from design shop to the OS.  If you run
both design shop and OS as administrator, you shouldn't have that issue.

I'm not at home so I can't tell you how to do it other than right clicking on
the icon choosing properties (i think) and then in one of the tabs choosing run
as administrator.