[amayausers] Re: EMT10T Question

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:39:41 -0500

Hey Russell,

I set my bobbin so if you flick your wrist a little it slowly comes out of
the case but should be tight by holding it by the bobbin thread doing
nothing. Turn the tensioner in all the way and unscrew it 4 full turns and
that should do it.
Hugo would be the best person to contact about EMT's if that doesn't work
for you. He knows them well and works on them all the time. The best way to
contact him is at HTorbidoni@xxxxxxx or at 301-471-3157. You guys can talk
techie Melco stuff all night!!! ;)

Steve

[amayausers] EMT10T Question
From: "Russell Silva" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:13:26 -0400
Hi,
    I bought an EMT10T and know very little about the manual tension system,
what should the bobbin tension be and what should the top tension be? I
realize
that all machines will be slightly different, I am just looking for a
starting
point.

Thanks in advance
Russell Silva