[amayausers] Re: Dumb question about keeping colors

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 23:24:31 UT

This message was posted by Maria's Little Stitches on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/68.html#000008

We've been trying to trouble-shoot this problem, however, the designs we open
are from the Melco Design folder in ofm.  The design opens with what ever is on
the color bar at the bottom of the desktop in that particular order.

We even tried opening a simple star (Red/White/Blue) but it came out something
like Green/Brown etc. and equaled what the color tool bar stated.

Any suggestions?  Is there a box we need to uncheck?

Thanks,

Rusty