[amayausers] Double stop necessary in OS?

  • From: "Laughing Palm Inc." <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 12:04:13 -0400

Another question I've been meaning to ask:

The last AmayaOS update that was installed (v5.07.056) has produced a quirk
we weren't experiencing before, and I was curious if this is normal or
not...on many occasions, it's necessary to hit the stop button TWICE in
order to proceed with certain functions.  For example, the machine could be
sewing along, and the stop button is hit (the regular one, not the emergency
stop button), and the machine stops sewing.  Usually at this point, all
normal functions are available, such as being able to reset the design, trim
thread, etc.  However, the are many times where in order to execute any
other commands, the stop button has to be hit AGAIN in order to allow the
machine to proceed.  Many of the commands will be grayed out in the menu
system until this second stop is done...weird!  Is this normal?  It wasn't
that way before, so that's why I'm curious...

Regards,

Jim Sulsona
Laughing Palm, Inc.
Custom Embroidered & Screen Printed Products
Post Office Box 957073
Duluth, GA 30095-9518  USA
Toll Free: 1-877-4EMBROIDERY
Tel: 770-448-1171